- FREE OBD2 code reading and resetting for ALL BRANDS AND MODELS since 1996 (US)
- PAID manufacturer-specific diagnostics, vehicle setting personalization and service e-tools for supported models of Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota, VW
Configure your car’s settings using the Carista app and the Carista OBD2 adapter. For example, if you want the first click on the remote to unlock all doors instead of just the driver’s door, all you have to do is:
- Plug in the Carista OBD2 adapter into your car’s diagnostic port (usually under the dashboard).
- Open the Carista app and pick “CUSTOMIZE” -> “Doors / Windows / Remote” -> “Unlock doors via remote”.
- Select “All doors on 1st press” and press “SAVE”.
- That’s it!
Ever had a warning light come on on the dashboard and had no idea what was wrong with the car? Now you can check by yourself with Carista. Scan and reset OBD2 and brand-specific fault codes in all ECUs in the car, including ABS, airbag, etc. Generic OBD2 apps cannot access those modules, but Carista can!
With Carista’s DIY tools, resetting your oil service indicator, servicing your electronic parking brake or checking your launch control count becomes a 1-click action.
COMPATIBLE VEHICLES, APPS & PRICING
Customizations and advanced (brand-specific) diagnostics in the Carista app are only compatible with certain vehicle models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and VW.
The Carista OBD adapter is compatible with:
- Carista OBD2 app on iOS and Android
- OBD Fusion app on iOS and Android
- All ELM327 apps on Android/Windows/Mac using a Bluetooth connection
DISCLAIMER: Purchasing the Carista OBD2 adapter does NOT unlock the paid functionality in the Carista app.
Adapter and app with dealer-level technology: diagnose, customize, and service your car
Adapter uses Bluetooth on both iOS and Android. Guaranteed to work with Carista OBD2 app and compatible with third-party apps (Dash, TrackAddict, OBD Fusion, DashCommand on iOS & most ELM327 apps on Android)
FREE basic features: OBD2 code reading and resetting for all cars since 1996 (US)
PAID advanced features: manufacturer-specific diagnostics, vehicle settings personalizations, and electronic service tools. Free 1-month trial with adapter purchase.