This 3.5″ mini-skillet is great for individual uses such as frying an egg, or to prepare individual cookies or brownies topped with ice cream. Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time. Pan features a sturdy handle for lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Cast Iron still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. Everything tastes better when it’s cooked on cast iron!
- Cast iron provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking
- Cast Iron Skillet is seasoned with vegetable oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Skillet measures 3.5″ Diam.
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Works great with induction cooktops.
- We ship to the Lower 48 States only (Does NOT include Hawaii or Alaska)
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO’s
- We cannot combine shipping.
- No Local Pickup.
All items will be shipped directly to you from our supplier within 1-3 business days. Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days, however, please allow 3-10 business days.
If you have a question about a product not otherwise answered in the item description, please contact us via eBay messages first and allow us the opportunity to help you and be sure we have what you’re looking for.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are unhappy with your item, just return it within 30 days for a full refund, minus shipping cost & restocking fee. Please contact us prior to initiating a return so that we can issue you a refund authorization.
Must be an authorized address.
Thank you for looking at our Mini Cast Iron Skillet 3.5 Inch Seasoned Frying Pan Cooking Camping Cookware.